TikTok is the destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to capture and present the world's creativity, knowledge, and precious life moments directly from your mobile phone. TikTok enables everyone to be a creator and encourages users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos.
We have global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. TikTok have just landed in Australia and have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Account Manager to join our Sydney team.
- Manage 50-80 SMB accounts to improve their performance and drive revenue growth;
- Monitor the performance of client accounts. Communicate with clients in when unusual spend fluctuation happens to defend revenue or discover new growth opportunity;
- Analyse performance to priority accounts (problematic or top-tier advertiser) and create optimisation strategies and sell through. Optimisation goals include:
-Account scale up
-General creative tips and best practices
- Communicate top-up/budget increase with advertisers and encourage them to increase investment on TikTok ads;
- Able to identify high-value opportunities and low-hanging fruit;
- Tier B2B and apply different approaches to manage clients of each tier to drive revenue;
- Remove ad review blockers for advertisers. Communicate effectively with customers and internally stakeholders(ads review, finance, product etc.) to ensure good customer experience;
- Collaborate with internal resources (POC/Data/self-service PM/Ads platform/Ads delivery/Sales CRM platform) to develop product features/tools/delivery/account management strategy that empower SMB customers and enhance AM work efficiency.
The right person will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Account Manager in digital advertising/tech industry;
- Strong learning ability and ability to analyse data and identify insights to assess campaign performance;
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines;
- Experience working in a fast-paced, client-facing technical services environment supporting web-based products;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders;
- Self-starter, a fast learner who has critical thinking;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent tertiary qualification.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- account management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19