Part-Time temporary role available for experienced AP officer who is available to start work immediately
Your new company
Large organisation based in the Bayside Area are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team for a 3 month + contract. This is a part time role and you will need to be available to work 2 or 3 days per week while the team are further developing their systems and processes. You will be required to attend the office for the first week while you are inducted & trained then you will working from home for the rest of the contract.
Your new role
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Entering accounts payable data
- Preparing payments
- Answer & managing queries
- Ensure compliance standards are always met
- Assisting with other adhoc duties
What you'll get in return
- Long standing career with end to end Accounts Payable
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be available to start work on short notice
- Experience using large ERP systems
What you need to do now
- Competitive hourly rate dependant on experience
- Work from home (equipment provided)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Start work this week!
If you’re interested in the role, forward an up to date copy of your CV to Paul.Barker@hays.com.au . Alternatively click ‘Apply Now’ or Call Paul Barker now on 03 9561 3465. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.