Warehouse Coordinator - Permanent
Our client are looking for an Experienced Coordinator/Supervisor to join the fast growing team
Your new company
Our client is a main supplier to Retailers with a wide range of products. They are looking for an experienced Warehouse Coordinator/Supervisor who can work autonomously in off peak season and who can coordinate a small team of pick packers during peak season. This is a great role for an experienced Warehouse All Rounder to come in and finish their career with our client.
Your new role
This role will require an individual with a hands on approach to their work, Responsibilities will range from Warehousing to Administrator duties. Responsibilities will include but wont be limited too:
What you'll need to succeed
- Loading and unloading of containers via Forklift
- Pick Packing
- Update booking sheet when we receive orders, allocations, amendments or cancellations
- Update delivery schedule
- Preparation of packing lists - Prep for containers and prep for dispatch
- Pallet configurations
- Organizing deliveries and coordinate with retailers
- Assist with incoming shipments, booking and unloading
- Managing a small team of casual pick packers for 6 months of peak season
Ideally my client would like someone who has a great deal of experience in a supervising/coordinating role and looking to join the team in the West with the idea of ending your career with them.
What you'll get in return
- Forklift license
- All rounder Warehouse experience, at least 10 years
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Good personality with a hands on approach - not afraid to try new tasks
- Great personality with the desire to succeed, both personally and for the business
In return you will work for an employer who truly value your attributes and will offer a great working culture. Flexible working hours (Day Shift) and a generous salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Martyn Horridge on email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.