Workplace Relations Advisor - Investigations
Newly created role in the Employee and Workplace Relations space.
Your new company
A large community focused organisation in Melbourne’s East is looking to hire an Workplace Relations Investigator for their HR team. Working as part of a diverse workforce, you will join an organisation that is deeply passionate about the work they do. With an organisation value of “flexibility” you can rest assured your new Workplace Relations role is offering real flexibility!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Running Investigations on ER and IR matters
- Liaising with external stakeholders on ER matters
- Supporting ER Advisor with complex investigations
- Manage a high volume of cases
- End to end investigation management
What you'll get in return
- Experience running multiple investigations at once
- Strong understanding of Australian Employment Law and its applications
- Previous experience with Fair Work
- Background in HR and ER/IR in a similar role
- Experience in a highly regulated and compliance driven sector
- The successful candidate will need a WWCC, drivers license and a police check.
Employed on a 12 month fixed term contract, this role has potential to be an ongoing permanent role. Working from home until further notice with the office being based in the outer East of Melbourne – some travel may be required when we return to COVID normal. The organisation truly values flexibility and will continue to work in a hybrid nature. Salary will depend on experience with an offering between $95k-105k + super + salary packaging.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward a copy of your most up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]