Desktop Support Analyst
Desktop Support Analyst - CBD - Contract
Your new company
Located in the heart of the CBD, this organisation offer a wide range of support services and facilities to the community. They are a well regarded organisation who have the interests of the community at the heart of all they do. They are now seeking a talented Desktop Support Analyst to join the team.
Your new role
The Desktop Support Analyst is responsible for primarily assisting with second level technical support services and at times third level support to ensure the effective delivery of the Desktop infrastructure.
The Desktop Services team supports over 2000 Windows PCs across four main administration buildings and thirty satellite sites. The team manages over 1000 corporate mobile phones and tablet devices along with audio visual hardware and video conferencing solutions. Delivering secure and modern mobile solutions to internal customers is a key function of the Desktop Support Analyst position.
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing second level technical support ensuring response times are met within SLA's
- Providing support for PC hardware, cloud and on premise systems plus client application support
- Maintaining a secure Windows 10 MOE
- Implementing technical changes to the production environment
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience as a Computer Technician or Desktop Support Analyst
- Strong knowledge of SCCM 2012 (ability to plan, test and deploy software packages and updates)
- Strong experience with Windows Server 2012/2016, Active Directory / Group Policy Management
- Knowledge of basic IT infrastructure and networking, VPN, virtualization (VMware and Citrix)
What you need to do now
- Contract until 26 Feb 2021
- Competitive day rate
- Weekly pay cycles
- Choice of Superannuation fund
- Regular contact with Hays Consultants for future job opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.