Day Program Coordinator
Day Program Coordinator role facilitate activities, provide person-centred care to people with a disability.
Your new company
A disability service provider with a passion for community care, this organisation offers high quality and supportive services to individuals living with disability. They are currently growing and have an exciting, newly created position to lead a team of Support Coordinators.
Your new role
As Day Program Coordinator, you will working alongside others and be responsible for implementing programs that facilitate social, psychological, recreational, cultural and spiritual well-being activities for the participants. Your responsibilities will include;
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop, implement and review program planning to effectively engage people with disability;
- Facilitate programs and supervise Support Workers and participants;
- Providing support and care in compliance with the NDIS Code of Conduct;
- Document, report, construct proposals and funding submissions and record and analyse related data;
- Seeking and following up on feedback from clients to ensure client satisfaction;
What you'll get in return
- Certificate III, IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Disability Services, or other relevant qualification;
- Proven experience in the Disability sector in a similar position, extensive experience will supersede qualifications;
- Australian Driver licence and use of own car;
- Ability to prioritise and work in a proactive manner, organising and managing own workload;
- Commitment to person-centred approach
This is an exciting opportunity to join a caring and supportive, multicultural organisation where team members work together towards a common goal, to help their clients get more out of life and achieve their goals. You will be remunerated according to experience and have the opportunity to grow and develop within the organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in Healthcare, please contact Marley Hornstra for a confidential discussion on your career on (03) 9946 3577