Data Integration Lead - Initial 3 Months Contract
Lead Data Analytics on the integration side in a government organisation-Melbourne
This government organisation is looking for a Data integration lead/Oracle who will be developing and supporting data integrations between various sources and data warehouse and optimise data delivery for BI reporting. This is an initial 3 months contract-Melbourne location.
Skills and experience:
What you need to do now
- Ability to comprehend complex data sets from a wide variety of source systems, expertise with data integration.
- Demonstrated experience working with ERP, DW and BI reporting.
- Experience developing, testing and maintaining data and analytics architecture (large-scale databases).
- Experience designing and developing data models.
- Commercial experience with ODI/Talend or anything similar.
- Expertise with SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in taking complex data structures and distilling into a format that meets stakeholders needs both technical and non-technical.
- Understanding of ERP financial Cloud.
- Experience with HR systems will be a bonus.
- Point it out if you have any similar experience in the Government space.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.