Facilities Site Coordinator
Outsourcing provider is looking for a highly organised Facilities & Project Coordinator.
Your new company
Our client, an outsourcing contract management and maintenance provider is looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to work in their Facilities Management division on multiple government contract roles.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be responsible for organising the timely provision of services to meet safety, time frames, budget and quality requirements as agreed in the contract.
- Assist in the review of all aspects of the project performance to ensure requirements are met
- Keeping the customer informed of the service contract status and any applicable forward planning requirements. Assists with the day to day communications and meetings between all stakeholders involved within the projects Identify and address key risks and issues on sites and escalate to the Project Manager if required
- Ensure that all construction issues and defects are resolved and escalated to the Project Manager if required Ensure works are completed with minimal impacts to the customer operations during delivery of works and at handover
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in site and/or project coordination / customer services related roles.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high quality customer service and communication.
- Experience with the management of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- System knowledge/experience of working Workorder Management and Field Mobility systems
- Experience in managing or delivering works on school sites
You will receive an immediate start with an option to become a permanent FT member of staff early 2021, together with a competitive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.