We are a busy private psychology practice seeking a skilled and enthusiastic receptionist to join our team. This is a casual position located in Canning Vale. The hours will include some Saturdays and filling in as needed during busier periods or when our part-time receptionists take leave.
The role involves providing exceptional care to our clients, practitioners and referrers. Duties include:
- Answering phone and email queries
- Maintaining client records using practice management software (Powerdiary)
- Welcoming clients at reception
- Providing general administration support to practitioners (Office 365 and Google products)
- Maintaining the general tidiness and smooth running of the practice.
Prior experience in a healthcare reception role will be highly regarded.
To apply, please send your current resume and a cover letter to Zoe Parry (Director).
Please note, for ethical reasons, clients of our practice will not be considered for this role.
Applications close 5pm, 9th October 2020.
Job Type: Casual