Campus Facilities Manager
State Government department is looking for a Campus Facilities Manager to oversee large multi-site portfolio
Your new company
Our client, a state government health and infrastructure services provider is looking to recruit an experience Campus Facilities Manager to oversee and plan all reactive and proactive maintenance management of a large site near Perth's CBD.
Your new role
Prime Function / Key Responsibilities Responsible for planning and controlling a comprehensive Facilities Management service across the site. Manages the human, physical and financial resources allocated to the
- Engineering and Building Services,
- Gardens and Grounds
You will manage all facilities and services operating across the site. Developing and implementing strategies and guidelines, monitoring and reviewing policies and performance. Always ensuring the effective management of preventative and ongoing maintenance and operations.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Post-secondary qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or approved equivalent.
- Extensive relevant experience in facilities management including plant operation, building repairs, building maintenance and energy management within a large or multi-site facility.
- Well-developed leadership skills with the demonstrated ability to manage human, financial and physical resources within a multi-disciplined work environment
- Well-developed research, conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills demonstrating an ability to resolve complex issues and problems.
- Experience in development, implementation and review of operational plans, corporate policies and procedures. Highly developed planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage numerous tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Current knowledge of legislative obligations for Equal Opportunity, Disability Services and Occupational Safety and Health, and how these impact on employment and service delivery.
A highly competitive hourly rate is on offer as is the opportunity to work in an ongoing role that may go permanent FT.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.