- Rosters 7:7 or 2:1 FIFO ex Perth
- Competitive Rates +10.25% Superannuation
- Permanent role - Immediate start
We are seeking several, suitably experienced underground operators
to join the TBS team. This is a rare opportunity to land a permanent
position with amazing opportunities for career development with a world leader in hard rock mining.
- Jumbo operator
- Bogger operator
- Charge up crew
- Service crew
- Truck operator
- A permanent full-time role, with career progression for successful candidates
- Competitive rate of pay, superannuation on all hours worked
- The chance to upskill on to new equipment
- Employee benefits and rewards program
- Nationally recognised training and development opportunities
- Opportunity for overseas deployment
About TBS Workforce
- Minimum of 2- 4 years (recent) underground experience essential
- All valid and relevant qualifications, certificates and licences (RPL’s)
- Current National Police Clearance
- Valid Driver's Licence – HR truck Licence an advantage
- DGSC (Charge up crew)
- Shotfirers licence (Charge up crew)
- National Police Clearance (Charge up crew)
- Strong problem-solving ability
- High regards and commitment to a ZERO Harm culture
is a unique Australian service provider specialising in the Mining Industry. With our extensive experience in the Mining Industry, the TBS team is dedicated to making life easier for our customers.
How to Apply
If you feel this role suits you and you are committed to furthering your career, then please use the 'Apply' button on this page.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TBS Workforce and our clients are committed to achieving diversity in the workforce and strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.