Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Perpetual is an international management consultancy working across Australia, the UK and Canada. We are a values-based organisation that partners with leaders to shape world class businesses, effective governments and empowered communities.
Your creative spark will see you supporting the execution of a range of marketing and digital marketing activities across multiple programs aligned to the overall business marketing and communications strategy.
- An expert juggler who prides themselves on remaining calm under pressure
- Self-directed and able to effectively manage your time and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the role and work environment
- A strong communicator who can liaise professionally with a range of external and internal clients
- Driven to learn and grow professionally
- A collaborator who brings energy and enthusiasm for collaborating with others and loves working in, and across, teams
- A community contributor who is passionate about making a meaningful contribution to communities, particularly Aboriginal communities in regional and remote Australia
- Support the Marketing and Communications team with the planning and coordinating of photo shoots and other media recordings
- Support the Services Brand Manager with the planning and execution of traditional/virtual events
- Set up and execution of email campaigns according to briefs and distribution requirements across the business
- Manage online databases that are key touch points for our customers including Google My Business, Bing Places
- Support the Digital marketing Specialist with website maintenance and optimisation including the Web Chat delivered by a Virtual Assistant
And the practical experience:
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience in a marketing coordinator or digital marketing role
- Ideally exposure to Adobe CS Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, superior written and verbal communication skills including the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and work across a number of projects whilst prioritising work against deadlines
- An eye for detail in managing creative and delivering on-brand collateral and content
Finally, the important details…
- Perpetual is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Perpetual is a flexible workplace that offers consulting opportunities on a full-time and part-time basis.
- We seek people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals with diverse backgrounds. We are committed to diversity and inclusion.
- If you have experience working on complex problems and want to be part of a dynamic team that puts people at the centre of everything, then we'd love to hear from you! Please click Apply below.
- To apply for a role at Perpetual in Australia you must have Australian Permanent Residency or right to work in Australia.