Performance And Reward Analyst
Allianz is the home for those who dare to transform data into outstanding customer experience.
Do you believe the sum of the parts is greater than the whole?
We're seeking a Performance & Reward Analyst to commence on a 6 mth contract and to be an integral part of our Sydney based Performance & Reward team. The role will work closely with the greater Performance and Reward team supporting them with the annual remuneration review process. The purpose of the role is to provide assistance and guidance to the Performance and Reward team throughout year end cyclical reward activities, using technical and professional skills / knowledge, on a range of Performance & Reward policies, programs and practices. In this role you'll be working with large data sets and integrating data into a number of different systems.
To be successful in the role:
- Assist in administering the annual remuneration review cyclical activities including, but not limited to system, data and end user processes (PIVOT)
- Provide timely and accurate analysis to assist in data reconciliations between HR systems (PIVOT, SuccessFactors and Preceda)
- Actively monitor, investigate and propose solutions for the year end cyclical activities.
- Assist with any data cleansing, BAU and adhoc reporting requirements as needed.
What's on offer:
- You'll have had prior experience in HR reporting and analytics and ideally experience in remuneration review. Experience with SuccessFactors and PIVOT software is also highly desirable
- You'll need advanced numeracy, analytical and spread sheeting skills including highly advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Demonstrated track record in roles requiring strong analytical and critical thinking capability where you've had to interpret a range of data, identify patterns, trends and links that inform judgements and solutions.
- A strong attention to detail is necessary because of the intricacies of the reporting requirements. You'll need a good ability to quickly identify errors or inconsistencies within information.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to join a global iconic insurance organisation, which is transforming itself through an ambitious program of change and growth. You'll be working for an organisation where you will be genuinely supported to help you grow and develop your skills, where you'll be recognised for the difference you bring and where you'll be encouraged to take deep ownership of your work. You'll be part of a team that's open-minded, supportive, approachable and genuinely focused on customer outcomes You'll have the both autonomy and support to explore new ideas or take your ideas to the next level.
At Allianz we recognise the contribution of our employees and reward our staff with a dedicated range of attractive benefits: wide range of insurance, household, lifestyle and travel discounts available; variety of flexible leave options; on-going training and development opportunities. We value integrity, customer focus, collaborative leadership and trust, and we are seeking people with the same values. We recognise our employees as our most valuable asset and are committed to helping people to build a long term career within a strong inclusive team culture.
About usAllianz is the home for those who dare - a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people, we foster a culture where our employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and dare to challenge the industry. Allianz is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless of race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life. Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role