IT Support Analyst
About the Company:
- Permanent Full Time
- Autonomous role - multiple locations across Sydney
- A fast past role which offers interesting challenges
Monash IVF Group is a leading provider of fertility care, specialist women's imaging and diagnostic services in Australia and Malaysia.
With over 650 passionate and specialised personnel together with our dedicated network of doctors Monash IVF Group operates across 20 Australian fertility clinics and 17 ultrasound practices.
Today a baby is born every two and a half hours thanks to the care and expertise of Monash IVF Group.
About the role:
This position is an autonomous role, providing face to face support at our Sydney clinics.
A key priority of this position is to also provide first and second level help desk and IT support to Monash IVF Group teams and clinics to ensure that all IT systems, function with a high level of reliability.
In this role you will be accountable for:
The successful candidate will bring:
- Respond to helpdesk calls and requests for service raised through the ticketing system
- Solve user problems on first contact where possible
- Timely escalation of incidents to other support staff/external support partners as required
- Follow department protocols and ensure all actions are documented
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Equipment testing
- Packing and shipping of equipment
- Install and configure equipment across all clinics in Sydney
- Document procedures where none exists
- Relevant tertiary education (advantageous)
- Well-developed communication skills including presentation and training skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft environment: Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, WSUS, SCCM
- Knowledge of PC build and maintenance
- Knowledge of helpdesk protocols, including ITIL
- Willingness to fit in and embrace the Monash IVF Group Mission and Our Principles
Monash IVF Group employees are pivotal to the success of the organisation and are recognised with competitive salary packages, flexible work arrangements, and recognition for outstanding performance.
How to move forward:
The Monash IVF Group is committed to attracting and retaining the very best talent in the industry. To express your interest in applying for this opportunity, forward your covering letter together with a current resume.
31 October 2020
HR Business Partner
02 9154 1121
All personal information received by us from you or about you will be stored, used and disclosed by us in accordance with our Privacy of Your Information Policy.