People Systems Analyst
Be a key member in Success Factors for continuous improvement initiatives with an amazing Food&Beverage Co.
What you'll need to succeed
Your new company
A reputable FMCG company are seeking a talented HR Systems Analyst to play a key member within their SuccessFactors continuous improvement team.
Your new role
You will be the point of contact for escalation of systems issues, troubleshooting issues and seeking out long term resolutions. You will be responsible for implementing a road map of changes across SuccessFactors & Fieldglass including testing and troubleshooting. You will assist in developing a roadmap to support the business, and key stakeholders, to ensure SucessFactors and Fieldglass are being utilised to their full capacity and serving the business accordingly.
What you'll get in return
- Performance and Compensation experience in SuccessFactors.
- SuccessFactors Performance Review and Goals experience.
- Understanding of Hire 2 Retire lifecycle processes
- Previous involvement in large scale and continuous system improvements
- Ability to prioritise incoming requests to turnaround resolutions as quickly as possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/Stakeholder engagement
An amazing opportunity to work with a collaborative team at a company that prides themselves on supporting their employees with flexibility and wellbeing.
What you need to do now
- Initial 6 moth contract
- $440 + super per day
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Nikki Hogg at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0280626158.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.