Job Title: Digital Marketing – Virtual Intern or CO-OP
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 year
· Develop professional web contents
· Write articles
· Review tech staff’s writings
· Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
· Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
· Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
· Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees and sponsors, events coordination
· You are studying for or have a University degree in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
· You write well
· You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Benefits of this Internship Include
· You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
· Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
Receive 3 certificates, and
· It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Job Type: Part-time