Intermediated Communications Specialist
Intermediated Communication Specialist – Market Management | NSW – Sydney
Allianz is the home for Communications Specialist's who dare to walk in the shoes of our customers
What if you could put the customer at the heart of everything you do?
As part of the Intermediated (B2B) Marketing team the Intermediated Communication Specialist will report into the Intermediated Communication Manager and is a 12 month fixed term contract based in usual circumstances in our Sydney CBD offices. The role will work remotely amidst COVID and associated government recommendations to ensure utmost safety to our employees.
As a business function we are transforming how we operate to deliver exceptional, relevant and strategic communications and content to our suppliers and business partners. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
The Intermediated Communication Specialist is responsible for the proactive development and delivery of end to end communications plans and content programs to support the Intermediated businesses of Allianz Australia Limited.
You will work in close partnership with core business lines, corporate communication and broader marketing to ensure communication and content plans deliver to business unit and customer goals. The role is responsible for the development of forward plans and writing key messages and content for online and offline platforms including eDMs, website, bulletins, social media, blog and thought leadership articles.
You'll be responsible for:
Important to your success:
- Provide strategic communications and content advice and coaching to business unit stakeholders on a daily basis
- Pro-actively identify and plan communications and content programs to improve the Partner/Customer experience journey across all available channels
- Work closely with key areas of the Allianz Business to write and create engaging, informative, educational and relevant content that reflects Allianz's brand, and amplify through relevant channels to deliver on our brand and business objectives
- Develop and execute partner remediation communication plans and distribute within required deadlines
- Develop pro-active partner updates about catastrophic events to build partner awareness of the Allianz Australia support available
- Ensure consistency and alignment with the Allianz Brand and enhance ways to provide content in a relevant way to the customer
- Work with Market Management and business units to continually analyse and report on communications activity and content to provide recommendations and insights to enable continual optimisation
- Gather and analyse existing Allianz (Group and Australia) and competitor content to help identify gaps and opportunities to further enrich the Partner experience
- Ensure external communications and content risk management through appropriate adherence to the risk policy and protocols.
- A minimum 5 - 7 years' experience in a similar or related communications role in a corporate matrixed environment
- Experience in writing in different formats & mediums (e.g. traditional & digital channels, and both long and short-form content)
- Experience in translating complex business & product concepts into engaging content & communication. (within a large corporate business)
- A curious mindset that drives a passion for continual improvement
- Results driven individual who looks to use data to measure and drive optimal/strategic results
- Ability to influence and build strong and productive relationships
- Demonstrated experience delivering communications plans on time and to customer KPI's
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to make your mark and drive impact in a global business on the start of its transformation journey
- Dynamic and high energy team culture.
- Company discount & benefits
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people, we foster a culture where our employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and dare to challenge the industry.
Allianz is committed to enabling a culture where inclusion is embedded, everyone belongs and new ideas are embraced. We welcome and value talent from all backgrounds, experiences and ways of working Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.