Room Leader | Community Based Service | Malvern Area
- Sustainable & naturalistic environment
- Enticing hourly rate $31-35 per hour | Monthly RDO
- Exceeding Service | Supportive Team
- Exceeding Rated Service
- 9 day fortnight
- Centre pays by the attractive Professional Childcare Standards Award!!
- On the job training and formal training & development.
- Positive and supportive team
- Opportunity to join the team at one of Melbourne’s best centres.
anzuk Early Childhood is currently working with the leadership team of a not-for-profit, community based Early Learning Centre in the Bayside area. The service, which received an Exceeding rating in the seven quality areas, is focused on providing a supportive and a fun environment and believes that the relationship between children and the educators is integral in creating a positive learning environment for the children.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a service that has received Exceeding in all seven quality areas. The right candidate for this role will be a passionate and experienced Room Leader who wants to work within a high-quality centre where the community and families are at the heart of what they do. You will be able to support and mentor junior staff and work within a collaborative team culture. You will take a lead on documentation, developing a child focused program for the 12 children in your care in the Toddler room. This is a fantastic opportunity to work at an extremely supportive centre with many links to the local community and commitment to quality education.
You will have a strong knowledge of the EYLF and NQS and be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as be comfortable talking to families. Ideally you will have had several years’ experience within the childcare industry.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will have
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tegin Fulcher 03 92492478
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Diploma in Children's Services or ACECQA approved Qualification
- Working with children card
- Current first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis