Store Manager - Big Box Retailer
- Competitive Salary + Super + Bonus
- Roster that offers work life balance
- National growing retailer that offers support and growth
Our Client is seeking a strong retailer who is passionate, customer focused, will share their values and create a rewarding and fun culture in their Joondalup store. They believe their people make a difference and set them apart in the industry. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong leader who is seeking a new challenge with a big box retailer.
The requirements of the role:
Who we are searching for:
- Leading, mentoring and inspiring a passionate team of 15
- Drive your team to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales targets
- Manage store operations including visual merchandising, stock control, recruitment and wages
- Develop, coach and train your people
- Be a leader in the area of customer service by providing every customer with a unique and positive interaction
- Ensuring the maintenance of OH&S standards for all Team Members by showing commitment to a safety-first culture
- Work closely with your Regional Manager and Head Office to implement company policy and procedures
What's on offer?
- A experienced retailer with 2-3 years leadership experience (Large format retail experience is desirable)
- An individual who understands customer service and has a consultative sales approach.
- An empathetic and kind leader
- Proven experience and success in sales and KPI's
- Training and development opportunities to cement your career in retail
- A supportive management team
- An opportunity to be part of an organisation that is at an exciting stage in its journey
- Work life balance with a Sunday to Thursday roster
To apply online for this position, please click on the apply button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alana Brown on 08 9382 4711, quoting Ref No. 166274 or check our website for other positions available.
FRONTLINE PERTH - WA OWNED & OPERATED