Associate Sales Agent - Eastern Suburbs
Do you have what it takes to get into sales?
Do you have previous sales experience?
- Looking to step into the Eastern Suburbs number 1 office?
- Modern & Stylish Team
- Work alongside an AMAZING Director
My client is a fast paced Principal ranked within the top 5 of one of Australia's largest networks and is currently requiring a new Junior Agent to support in the service of the lucrative Eastern Suburbs market. This is an opportunity be trained and mentored by the best. Working in a busy, fast paced environment, we are seeking a driven and self-motivated Associate Sales Agent that is keen to experience the entire sales process. This is an opportunity to leverage of one of the most recognised names in the industry while working within a fun, progressive and exciting team.
Working Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu, this is a stimulating role which will pipeline your career to become a fully-fledged sales agent in one of the most affluent areas. Assisting with buyers, vendors, prospecting and sales negotiations, you will be involved in all facets of Sales.
- Prospecting for sales leads in the Eastern Suburbs
- Database management
- Handling phone and email enquiry from buyers
- Conducting open homes and open for inspections
- Attending marketing appointments and auctions
- Client care & buyer follow up
- Liaising with vendors and buyers, photographers etc.
- Negotiate sales
- Receive one on one training for a highly experienced, successful agent
- Must possess a massive amount of energy
- Will be ambitious, driven and hungry
- Have strong presentation and communication skills
- Hold a current Certificate of Registration, Drivers License and Car
- Knowledge of the Eastern Suburbs
- Real Estate Sales Experience is preferred
For more information call Chase Clayton
on 9362 8500
or 0406 412 422
or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.