Commercial Concrete and Tilt panel Company looking for experienced all-rounders / concrete finisher with excellent work ethics & attitude.
Willing to undertake and experience completing all required tasks relating to Concrete; Including Setup / Form-work, Steel fixing, Stripping, Screed & Finish to high standards
Our company offers a complete construction service including concrete, form-work, steel fixing, pre-cast construction and earthworks
This position is available for an immediate start
Your own reliable vehicle, License, Tilt safety card & White Card are essentials, as is being able to pass random drug and alcohol tests.
· Available 6th January 2020 for Immediate Start
· White/Blue & Tilt Safety Cards
· Tilt Panel experience (Jump up aluminium an advantage)
· Reinforcement experience (ability to read & interpret plans an advantage)
You will need to demonstrate:
· Reliability & Hard working attitude are essential
· Follow instructions & work unsupervised
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Contactable references
· Ability to screed and finish all aspects of concrete to a high standard.
· Reliable Vehicle & Drivers licence
· Safety conscious and able to adhere to company policies and procedures
· Safety Cards & Drivers licence will be requested at interview stage
If you have the experience and the work ethic to succeed in this role please submit your application by clicking "apply" submitting a cover letter & up to date resume.
Due to the high volume of applicants expected only short listed applicants will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: From $30.00 per hour