We are seeking energetic, enthusiastic, experienced cleaners to join our cleaning team at The Busselton Motel. This is a casual position.
Ideally you will have a background in the hospitality environment, you will be self-motivated, able to work autonomously and a highly reliable individual.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Achieving and exceeding guest service standards.
- Prepare and clean rooms, making of beds, dusting, vacuuming, use of chemicals for bathroom cleaning and replenishing amenities to the highest quality and efficiency.
- Ensure the security and privacy of guests, demonstrating your integrity and diligence always.
- Maintaining cleanliness of work areas and proactively report of any hazards, faulty or damaged equipment to senior staff.
- Adherence to workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate…
- Experience and knowledge of housekeeping operations within accommodation.
- Will demonstrate a can-do, responsible, and flexible approach to work.
- A friendly customer service demeanour and discretion in guest interaction.
- Strong attention to detail in cleaning and room presentation.
- Committed to delivering excellent service & meet quality standards.
- Immaculate grooming and presentation.
- A strong appreciation for workplace safety
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to provide a National Police Clearance and references upon request.
The successful applicant must be available to work shifts, weekends and public holidays, and have entitlements to live and work in Australia. This is a casual position with variable hours determined by workload.
To apply, please direct your letter of application and resume to Office Manager, Tina Cummins.
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour