Partnerships Manager -Event- Media Sales Consultant
ABF Group “Connecting business across Australia”
Position- Partnerships Manager who has the experience to manage the end-to-end media sales process, developing, pitching, and closing integrated marketing campaigns across, digital and event sponsorship for new and existing clients.
ABF Group-Small Business Connections is expanding operations with new virtual & live events and additional high profile media channels.
You will play a fundamental part in the success and growth of the business, by;
· Establishing sales opportunities from new clients and developing existing relationships
· Preparing and delivering professional sales proposals.
· Negotiating and closing sponsorships, partnerships, and media associations.
· Engaging with Brand partners and sponsors and SMEs.
Positive, resilient, and driven to find new ways to grow business.
For this role, you will be an enthusiastic self-starter who can work independently and, importantly, is not afraid of hard work. Your experience and capabilities will include
· Minimum 2 years of sales experience, preferably outbound or event- media sales
· Capable communicator able to connect with professionals and ad agencies
· Ability to work independently to drive the end-to-end sales process
· Ability to soak up industry knowledge and apply this to drive sales
· Marketing qualification/experience is highly desirable
· Zoho, Salesforce experience of assistance.
Competitive salary, excellent commission, and incentives
· Be part of a dynamic business and a collaborative team where your input is valued.
· Self- contained spacious ground floor office, good transport or parking provided.
· Dynamic marketplace with excellent established SME-Brand products and services.
Please include and answer the following questions:
· Confirm your right to work in Australia
· Expected annual base salary-and total earnings including commission.
· How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
· How many years' experience in digital marketing?
To Apply Include a short cover letter with CV.
Job Type: Part-time