Quality & Customer Services Manager
We're looking to appoint a Quality & Customer Services Manager . This position is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career as you will provide regional support across our Southern Infrastructure Services business. You will manage all quality and compliance processes in line with our Quality Management Systems, in addition to leading and driving continuous improvement of these processes and systems in a way that supports both our internal and external customers.
This role will be based in either our Noble Park or Laverton office and work under the direction and guidance of the Regional Safety Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing an annual regional quality plan;
- Ongoing maintenance of regional Quality Management Systems in accordance with relevant certification standards and procedures;
- Leading a quality culture in collaboration with the HSEQ staff and engineering project leads;
- Providing advice and support for all functions to ensure ISO 9001 and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and standards;
- Managing the conduct and reporting of internal and external audits, including identifying the scope of the audits and generating reports for management reporting and follow-up on open items/actions to ensure closure in a timely manner;
- Prequalification and tender development assistance;
- Risk and Opportunity management. Includes NCR management and close out;
- Regional Quality reporting;
- Leading and driving continuous improvements of relevant management system processes and tools;
- Ongoing development of training products and sessions;
- Supporting customer audits and managing and monitoring customer identified issues. Liaising with customers, subcontractors, third party certification bodies, suppliers, and/or regulatory bodies to provide guidance on quality related issues and achieve any resolutions required.
What we need from you:
- A demonstrable knowledge of management systems and compliance obligations, preferably in a construction or infrastructure services environment;
- Problem solving, technical and analytical skills to support the development and implementation of Quality policies, processes and programs;
- Internal auditing experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills to support and build relationships within the business;
- Tertiary qualification (or equivalent industry experience) in Engineering, Science or related technical discipline is preferred, but not essential.
Fulton Hogan Values:
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We’re committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our ‘Good Work’ culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life’s priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply