Snr Property Officer - Commercial & Land - Council
- $61.11 casual hourly rate
- Northern Brisbane region
- Commencing early November
Seeking a suitably qualified and experienced individual to fulfill the role of Property & Projects Officer for a large northern Brisbane Local Government organisation. Assignment from early November until end April 2021.
Be part of the team that oversees a large portfolio of property assets, by optimising the commercial utilisation or community outcomes of Council land holdings in line with legislative requirements, and organisational and community expectations.
Your accountabilities will include:
To be successful you will require:
- provide expert advice to the Property Services department on commercial property matters, land use and transactions and the utilisation of Council land holdings
- develop consultant briefs and administer land related expressions of interest and tenders
- engage and supervise a range of consultants to deliver business case documentation for disposal of surplus council land parcels
- develop a strategic land disposal program
- facilitate the disposal of council land parcels
- action delivery models for attracting private sector investment
- manage and negotiate commercial and complex leasing agreements
- build constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or extensive experience in a similar role
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation relating to property acquisition, disposal, and leasing.
- Demonstrated people and relationship skills
- Excellent time management skills
Apply now, or for more information email email@example.com.