Payment Services Officer
Immediate start payments role with exposure to all retail products
Your new company
Join an established brand who are dedicated to their members, offering customised products, low fees and competitive rates for their benefit. Putting their members first is easy with their award winning products and services. Based in the CBD, you will join an experienced team and gain huge exposure to their retail products.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Processing and maintenance of payments including SWIFTs, daily payments, mistaken payments, chargebacks and term deposits
- Manage operations for card transactions while monitoring fraud and AML and maintainance on membership accounts
- Processing recall of funds and conducting NPP investigations
- Maintenance of Term deposits, business accounts and deceased membership complaints.
What you'll get in return
- Experience in processing payments across deposits and card transactions
- Exposure across the end to end operations for all card and deposit products
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to working at a high quality
- Problem solving and the ability to work in a fast moving high volume environment
The role offers a Sydney CBD location, an immediate start and a competitive rate of $30.49 per hour + Super. This is a Monday to Friday position working standard office hours on an initial 3 month contract. You will work with an experienced team in a dynamic and fun culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.