Payroll Manager with system implementation knowledge and Team management experience
Your new company
A very intricate, global company that are implementing a lot of change in their accountancy processes in order to remain fresh, vibrant and futuristic like their brand and market. Based in the heart of west Sydney this role will allow you to maintain your Payroll Management and Project skill sets as you balance managing a payroll team as well assist with the implementation and testings of a new ERP and T&A software. Being precise and having high knowledge of payroll compliance is key in succeeding at this role.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will mainly be multitasking both implementations of Ramco and Kronos as well as managing a payroll team of 7;
- 2 payroll analysis’
- 5 payroll officers
- Approving and supervising payruns (fortnightly, monthly)
- Knowledge of complex award interpretations to assist with T&A integration
- Extensive excel skills for manual payments/interpretation inquiries
- Payroll analysis knowledge
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience of implementing ERP payroll software
- Knowledge of Kronos or Time and Attendance software
- Management of Payroll Teams
- High knowledge of complex EBA and award interpretations
- Exposure to Workforce Management (not essential)
- Analytical skills / excel expert
You will gain exposure to one of Australia’s leading companies that offer solutions and services for an intricate market based in the Hurstville region. You will be maintaining your payroll management knowledge in managing teams that look after 1000+ employees Australia and NZ wide. You will be utilising your management payroll skill sets and develop your resilient, leadership and consulting knowledge. This opportunity will allow you to excel in fast paced environments and support a resilient, professional payroll team. Much potential on offer once settled into the role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.