A newly created Sales Coordinator role to support a busy and ever growing sales team. Immediate start!
Your new company
This boutique supplier of high quality Architectural products are looking to expand their ever-growing business. There are ambitious growth plans set in place for this year, therefore looking for an experienced Sales Coordinator to join the team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support Sales Team and Sales Director
- Calendar management
- Coordinate client briefing/ presentation meetings
- Lead tracking and sales enquiry follow ups
- Send samples to clients
- Create quotes based on briefs and costings
- Provide certification and product briefing information to clients
- Database management of client info
- You will be a coordination Super Star and pride yourself on your proactive and organised nature
- You will have a very high attention to detail
- Experience with direct client management
- Experience using SalesForce or a similar system is highly desirable
- Experience in quotes and sales support is essential
- Experience within the architecture or construction experience is highly desirable
This is a full time permanent role and therefore only applicants with permanent unrestricted working rights will be considered.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- An incredible opportunity to join a growing business
- Brand new office
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start for the right person
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.