Are you an amazingly energetic leader with a passion for Health and Fitness?
Do you get the job done at all costs, smash targets and have bags of initiative?
We’ve been searching for you to fill our new Manager role in the Hills.
With this opportunity, YOU can make a difference and make healthy happen.
You will have an impact in shaping the future of our club and the local community.
You will be highly influential and a leader who strives to see the people around them succeed and take pride in empowering others.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING WITH YOU…
- You MUST have experience in site management for at least 24 months, preferably in a similar position. Applicants from other industries will be considered.
- Exceptional people skills. You must be able to work in multiple teams with varying motivations and personalities.
- You have experience within the Health and Fitness industry, ideally the health and leisure centre sector.
- You have a proven track record of managing Sales KPI’s and understand the Sales funnels
- Solid experience managing budgets, using sales systems, and CRMs
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Excellent reporting and management skills
- Dedicated leadership, with demonstrated ability to motivate and engage your staff, while assisting your team to achieve the goals of the business
- Ability to demonstrate Anytime Fitness Values
- You have sound knowledge and experience with digital marketing and outreach activities
- Experience in complaint resolution.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
This role entails the full scope of operational responsibility, managing the financial performance of the club. You will be a leader and manager with the freedom and ability to manage the following:
- Anytime Fitness initiatives and programs
- Overseeing customer service
- Recruiting and training
- People leadership
- Financial performance
- Budget management
- Sales and memberships
- Compliance, reporting and administration
- Club marketing and advertising
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- You will be responsible for coaching and leading your team in maximising the profitability and growth within their clubs
- You will be a sales gun selling health and fitness and drive the entire process from active lead gen, sign-ups and the personal individualised experience after joining.
- You will ensure that members have a fantastic experience in our clubs at all times.
- You will be the point of contact for all team members to ensure their sites are running smoothly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)