Territory Sales Manager
- Stand alone role initially, build the business, hire your own team!
- Cutting edge dental technology, quality product, competitive pricing!
- Service existing customers as well as new business development!
THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE JOINING
- Leading global medical device provider with a focus on providing custom-made dental products to customers in the fast-growing dental industry.
- Leaders in markets in Western Europe, Australia, China and Hong Kong.
- Servicing a customer base of over 12,000 accounts.
- A supportive, collaborative manager who will invest in your development through training and on the job support.
- A growing industry and company with room to expand your scope in this role.
- Stand-alone role initially, build the business and hire your own team within 2 years.
- Autonomy to make the role your own, innovate and create.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAD AND GROW
- This Regional Sales Manager role, looking after NSW/ACT, is responsible for achieving and exceeding sales and service goals mainly in dental clinics and/or dental laboratories, through the effective selling and promoting of dental products, solutions and services to existing and potential new customers.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing customers to strengthen relationships and ensure satisfaction with products, solutions and services offered is key to this position.
- Implementing and monitoring creative marketing activities, with the support of the marketing team, aimed at expanding/growing core business will be part of this role.
- Identifying and building relationships with new customers is an essential component of this position, along with, developing and implementing creative strategies aimed at converting these prospective customers from your competition.
- Cultivating and sustaining relationships with key influential thought leaders and utilising these relationships to expand market share is key.
- Studying and staying informed on products, technologies, clinical studies, competitive activity, and other general information of interest to the company and to customers and applying this knowledge to your strategies and tactics to develop commercial activity is also part of this role.
- Establishing and maintaining a travel schedule that will allow consistent contact with existing and potential customers will be required.
WHAT EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED TO LAND THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY
- Tertiary qualifications in a science, business, business management, dental or related background is highly desirable.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales, in the dental sector, is mandatory, preferably with existing relationships with dentists, related clinicians and practice managers.
- Solid pricing, margins and costing experience.
- Experience with CRM Salesforce experience is desirable.
- Self-driven and self-sufficient with an entrepreneurial spirit and eagerness in setting up a new sales area.
Interested? Please call Scott Della-Pietra on 9817.0599 or 'apply now' quoting reference number 2976. Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.