Internal Recruitment Consultant
Global transport systems company seeking a part-time recruiter standalone for NSW.
Your new company
Civil engineering company based in Sydney's Macquarie Park, in need of an experienced recruitment consultant or talent acquisition specialist. The role will be a dynamic position where you will be involved with multiple projects across Sydney, assisting with the recruitment and management of high volumes of highly technical employees on a permanent and contract basis. The organisation is experiencing consistent growth at the moment so there are needs across the business.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- A mixture of technical and volume recruitment
- Engaging with Blue Collar and White Collar Stakeholders
- Effective communication to ensure recruitment needs are met
- Update the recruitment process and streamline the hiring process
- Contribute to effective business strategy implementation
- Facilitate administrative efficiency
- Promote and enhance employee contribution to the business
- Contribute to effective change management
You will have a minimum of 3 years recruitment experience. Open to agency or internal experience. This role requires excellent communication skills, local experience and full working rights. This is an ongoing contract position. This role is standalone so the incumbent needs to be an independent worker that requires little supervision.
What you need to do now
If you want to apply for this opportunity, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send directly to Oliver Gregory at Oliver.Gregory@hays.com.au , or call on 0280626181 .