Truck Trailer Fitter
Hydraulics Pneumatics & Electrics
(Skilled Trades Assistant)
- Wide Range of Duties
- ASAP Start
- Weekly Pay
Our client's workshop in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne is a leading Australian Manufacturer of Truck Trailers.
They now have requirements for a Skilled TA that can carry out a wide range of appropriate truck trailer fitting work from electrical equipment to hydraulic and pneumatic braking systems.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager the successful Trades Assistant / Light Vehicle Mechanic will work on a range of different areas of the trailer build that will include
- Installing electrical harness, lights, plugs and sockets to newly repaired semi-trailers
- Fitting new Hydraulic and Pneumatic trailer braking systems
- Fitting lights, electric components to new build truck bodies
- Help diagnose, fault find and repair electrical problems to semi-trailers.
It is beneficial that the successful candidate has the following.
- Relevant background with Auto or Light Vehicle Mechanics
- Have sound knowledge of heavy vehicles and plant equipment
- Has an understanding of good hydraulics & pneumatic brake kits
- Knowledge of automotive electrical systems
- Have the ability to learn the correct procedures & processes
- Good working knowledge of OHS
- Hold a mechanical aptitude.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to provide the following:
Given the nature of this position, at this stage, we can only review candidates that hold practical experience with the Automotive and or Industrial or Agricultural Equipment sectors.
However full training will be provided for this position.
TRS Resourcing only advertise genuine positions and
if these jobs sound like you, please send your CV directly via this ad.
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Melbourne Victoria.
- Have the correct right to work in Australia