Performing Arts And Music Teacher
We are seeking a Performing Arts and Music teacher who has a commitment to the ethos of Catholic Education and to the safety and wellbeing of the students.
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate an ability to plan and implement a Performing Arts & Music Program from Prep to Year 6.
- Demonstrate he aptitude to manage the budgets and resourcing required for establishing this area of the curriculum.
- Demonstrate he capacity to support school events such as concerts, graduations and sacramental celebrations.
- Have strong classroom management and a talent for promoting positive student behaviour.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team and a willingness to be flexible.
- Demonstrate the capacity to build positive relationships with students, parents and colleagues.
- Work professionally and collaboratively with colleagues, parents and students modelling compassion, respect and inclusivity, which is in line with the school's Vision Statement and School Child Safety Policy.
- Complete a work program using the appropriate curriculum guidelines which outlines a weekly and day by day focus in the area of Music and Performing Arts
- Complete required evaluation and assessment as part of professional teaching routine and retain these as part of ongoing planning resources.
- Communicate regularly to parents about student progress. Write formal academic reports that conform to report writing guidelines in the area of Performing Arts and Music.
- Attend staff meetings, PLMs and professional development activities.
- Uphold the AITSL professionalism standards for teachers and the VIT Code of Conduct.
- Set termly professional learning and teaching goals.
- Be willing to take on additional responsibilities, including participation at whole school ?events such as Fete, Sacraments and Information Evenings.
- Adhere to the practices and guidelines of the 2021 Staff Handbook.
- accreditation to teach Religious Education in a Catholic school or a willingness to undertake studies
- current Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration
- include the contact details of three referees
The completed application form (see attachment- 2021 Performing Arts and Music Teacher) with covering letter addressing the criteria of the role description should be made in writing and forwarded via email to the Principal- email@example.com by 4pm Wednesday 21 October 2020.
The completed application form (see attachment) with covering letter addressing the criteria of the role description should be made in writing and forwarded via email to the Principal- firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm Wednesday 21 October