- Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Immediate Start
- Storeperson experience mandatory
TRS Resourcing has been tasked with sourcing and screening eligible candidates to join our Client's crew. The position of Storeperson will require you to be a switched-on individual who displays integrity with the ability to prioritise given tasks.
Our Client is a reputable company who owns their warehouse located in Bayswater, Victoria, meaning you will be provided with stable work hours, as well as benefits.
The position will include tasks such as; picking and packing goods for delivery, liaising with courier companies regarding dispatch and collection dates, ensuring clear communication lines between clients, employees, and suppliers and undertaking administrative tasks such as timesheets, incidents etc.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to provide the following:
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, safely and efficiently
- Year 10 graduation certificate or higher
- High-risk work licence – LF
- Manual WA driver license - HR license preferred
TRS Resourcing only advertise genuine positions, so, if you have Australian work rights and the qualifications for this position you’ve already got your foot in the door.
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
Please send your CV directly via this ad
- Reference contact details of your two past employers
- Be already based in Melbourne Vic
- Have the right to work in Australia