Mig / Tig Welder / Boilermaker
Aluminium Fuel Tanks
- ASAP Start
- Weekly Pay
- Repair Tanker Work
TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen suitable trade qualified Welder/Boilermakers for Mig/Tig Aluminium/Stainless - Fuel Tanker Trailer Repair work, for our client's day shift, located in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Set out and interpret workshop/engineering drawings.
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have a mechanical aptitude
To be considered for this position, you must be able to provide the following:
TRS Resourcing only advertises genuine positions. If this job sounds like you, please send your CV directly via this ad.
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Melbourne Victoria
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Welding/Boilermaker trade qualification
- A confined space ticket is highly preferable also.