Small Business Specialist
Location: Bankstown, Australia
Small Business Specialist
Here at Optus Retail, we’re excited about new ideas and new approaches and we’re looking for a Small Business Specialist to deliver.
As a Small Business Specialist, we’re offering you the opportunity to build on your knowledge and expertise in sales, guided by a clear career pathway and training. You’ll be empowered to take your experience to the next level by developing sales strategies for our small business customers, while providing coaching and mentoring to the team on business customers to achieve and exceeding your targets teams.
Being a Small Business Specialist is more than just a job. You’ll have a genuine interest in our customers businesses and their story, enabling you to identify solutions that are unique to each customer. You’re a point of contact and role model for the team, leading by example with strong results against established targets and a desire to expand on your responsibilities with an aim to achieve your career aspirations. Encouraged to look at the bigger picture, you’ll include our customers in our journey moving beyond telco, into a total home and business solution retailer.
You’ll get an attractive salary package with great rewards and benefits. We take career and professional development seriously, so you will have access to formal and on the job sales training that you receive accreditation for. This isn’t just your next job, this is your chance to have new challenges and opportunities to deliver a best in class sales experience every day.
We’re looking for people who are passionate, knowledgeable and ready to take the next step in their retail career. Successful people in our stores come from diverse backgrounds and the skills we look for are:
- Communication – You are renowned as a great communicator – you’re confident, outgoing, enjoy meeting new people and build relationships with ease
- People Focus – Your mindset towards our customers and our team is second to none – you are a strong problem solver with outcomes for our people always top of mind
- Sales – Your communication skills have always made you stand out as a top performer in your personal Sales results
- Team Work – You excel working within a team as well as working autonomously
- Flexibility / Adaptability – You have experience learning new things and adapt well to frequent change. You are also personally flexible and adaptable to business needs, such as availability to work across a Retail rotating roster including late nights and weekends
- Drive, ambition and desire for career progression and ability to support the team in achieving success
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians. Apply now to join us.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.