Australia's leading Overhead Crane and Hoist Manufacturing Company
Eilbeck Cranes is a crane manufacturing and servicing company which has expanded national operations & which is 100% Australian Owned & has been operating for over 110 years.
Eilbeck Cranes is seeking to employ an experienced Shipping Officer / Co-Ordinator, to join our Bassendean based team in Perth.
To be considered for this position you will need to clearly demonstrate:
- Obtain quotations of Import sea and air freight, present options to Management
- Track all goods in transit and advise stakeholders of any delays
- Provide regular reports showing Shipping and Job co-ordination are in line with projected ETA
- Liaise with customs brokers on correct import tariff exemption code utilisation
- Liaise with customs brokers on duty drawback on re-exported goods
- Liaise with Warehouses regarding container availability, released orders, NCR’s
- Code invoices according to organisational departments
- Provide order acknowledgements and shipping advice
- Issue interim shipment advice
- Process letters of credit
- Shipping / invoice instructions
- Confirm Bills of Lading – receive draft Bill of Lading from shipping company, check and confirm
- Coordinate issuing of accurate documentation
- Work closely with supply chain, logistics and shipping companies
- Manage and correctly file all paperwork
- Conduct all activities safely and within guidelines of Eilbeck Crane's policies and procedures
If you have 5 years' experience in an export/import customer service environment and have the ability to work with ambiguity and without supervision, please don't hesitate to apply for this exciting career opportunity!
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company focused on growth and development and being the No.1 crane company in the country.
Remuneration negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Application Deadline: 06/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent