Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Looking for enthusiastic cloud integration professionals with proven API, Micro Services and Integration technical skills to provide thought leadership across projects for different customers of Infosys.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the requirements and provide high level solution design that is not only fit for purpose but also is world-class.
- Participate in proposals, RFPs and provide inputs on solutions and estimate.
- Understand Integration patterns and recommend the best integration option based on the requirements.
- Experience in designing integration solutions using API (IBM API Connect preferred, Mulesoft and/or APIGEE and/or AXWAY).
- Experience in participating in Design workshops.
- Experience with REST / SOAP web service/ API integration.
- Experience with JMS messaging integration.
- Strong customer services focus with an ability to respond to changing customer priorities in an agile operating environment.
- Agile developer, Design solutions, distributed storage and processing, data-modelling, Spring MVC, JSP, Application server, Web Services, Java scripts based UI frameworks, Git/Gerrit, Relational & Non-Relational Databases (MongoDB).
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 8+ years of overall experience in IT software design, development and support roles.
- 2+ years of relevant experience with AWS/Azure/GCP technologies.
- Micro Services Architecture (Node.js preferred).
- Ability to suggest solution/technology alternatives for a given task.
- Ability to analyze bottlenecks in existing architectures and suggest solutions.
- Software design for API Communication Protocols (REST, RESTCONF, JAVA) using IBM API Connect.
- Experienced in CI/CD Agile DevOps industry standards and tools for source control, build automation, deployment and testing (Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, Docker).
- Extensive expertise in environment management issue resolution and an excellent working knowledge of continuous deployment and integration and test driven development tools.
- Experience with Open Source technologies – development, integration, deployment (Apache Camel, Kafka, WSO2, Apigee, Kong API).
- Ability to write design documents and walk the audience through the design
- Able to estimate for the end to end delivery of Integration projects
- Able to work on technical aspects and help tackle complex items including Integration.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.