As a member of a procurement team, provide best practice procurement services to agency staff
including preparing tender documentation, facilitating tender assessments and providing process advice.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare Request for Tender documents incorporating technical specifications provided by project staff and
prepare tender specific evaluation reports to support tender assessments.
2. Continuously monitor individual work to ensure the quantity, quality and timeliness of outputs.
3. Provide support and assistance to agencies to enable informed decisions to be made relating to best practice
4. Develop and initiate internet content support to ensure currency and relevance to clients.
5. Ensure that all outputs are compliant with the requirements of guidelines and procedures.
1. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in providing quality customer services.
2. Ability to prepare correspondence in clear language with well presented, factual arguments and recommendations.
3. Ability to manage individual work to achieve defined goals and results.
4. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, to achieve timely outcomes in a busy work environment
while maintaining high standards of accuracy and attention to detail
5. Sound knowledge and understanding of NTG Procurement Framework or similar, to achieve compliant
6. Thorough working knowledge of standard office software, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
7. The ability to interact affectively with people from diverse cultures.
8. Ability and willingness to assist in the delivery of procurement training.
1. Certificate III or IV in procurement /business/administration or similar
2. Current full NT Driver’s licence.