Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Looking for enthusiastic individuals with proven API, Micro Services and Integration solution architecture experience to provide thought leadership across projects for different customers of Infosys.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand Integration patterns and recommend the best integration option based on the requirements.
- Work with enterprise architects on the security, scalability, robustness attributes of the solution and get required endorsement.
- Work with the onshore/offshore team on the estimation for the solution proposed.
- Analyze bottlenecks in existing architectures and suggest solutions.
- Application Development principles and Patterns/models.
Extensive expertise in environment management issue resolution and an excellent working knowledge of continuous deployment and integration and test driven development tools.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile Methodology and usage of Kanban, Sprint boards, Agile principles and practices; Working knowledge in DevOps model.
- Knowledge on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF); Knowledge on Test Driven Development (TDD) and Business Driven (BDD) approaches; Usage of Test Automation technologies like Junit, Bamboo, Mockito, Webdriver, Selenium, Mocha, Cucumber, etc.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 12+ years of overall experience in IT.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Java, microservices, Integration design, development and support.
- Knowledge of Banking and Financial services domain is preferred.
- Experience in architecting and designing integration solutions using API and Micro Services Architecture.
- Experience in participating in Design workshops and in leading teams.
- Log analysis and ability to build complex dashboards, reports, alerts are preferred
- Microservice Architecture and Development using Spring boot and Nodejs; Need to have Strong Java programming skills
- Thorough understanding and practical implementation experience of Microservices architecture.
- Ability to document the solution architecture, perform platform assessment and provide recommendations; Understanding of platform architecture and technology.
- Knowledge on the deployments into multi-Cloud platforms.
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery using tools like GITHUB, SVN, Bamboo, Stash, Junit, Test Automation, Docker, code review tools.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.