Early & Junior Years (P-6) Classroom Teachers, Southern Cros...
We are seeking multiple Early and Junior Years (P-6) classroom teachers to fill vacancies in 2021.
To be successful in this role you will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Appropriate qualifications and experience.
- Effective communication skills.
- An ability to work in partnership with colleagues, students and parents/carers.
- An ability to attend to detail in innovative and creative practices, and a clear understanding of the Australian Curriculum, together with accreditation to teach RE.
Applicants are required to address these points in the "letter of application" section of the on-line application form.
Southern Cross Catholic College is a Prep to Year 12 school offering families a co-educational pathway to life-long learning. The College was founded in 1995 following the amalgamation of the Catholic primary and secondary schools in the Moreton Bay Region. The multi-campus College operates as the principal Catholic College on the Redcliffe peninsula. Southern Cross Catholic College has three campuses located in Scarborough, Kippa Ring and Woody Point accommodating students in Prep to Year 6 and a fourth campus in Scarborough accommodating middle and senior years students from Year 7 to 12.
To be successful in this role you will:
Estimated Start Date: Commencing January 2021
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): 2021 School Year
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Contact Person: Mr Simon Mahaffy
Contact Telephone Number: 07 3204 7300
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 14-Oct-2020