Opex University is a modern international platform with online training in the field: Lean Managemnt, Six Sigma, Quality, Project Management and Purchasing and Logistics, as well as simulation games that make it easier to understand optimization methods and tools.
What makes us unique?
We base our knowledge on many years of experience of our experts dealing with business process optimization in organizations of various industries. We offer training of the highest quality to both entrepreneurs and individual clients, for whom development and improvement of their competences is as important as it is to us.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a Junior Key Account Manager. A person who knows the student community and is committed. Someone who wants to gain new experience or develop previous ones.
· promoting the Opexity platform in your region in the student and university environment
· active marketing activities to promote sales
· gaining new individual customers
· maintaining a good corporate image
· help customers to use the platform and solve simple technical problems
· commitment and motivation to work
· English language skills at least B2 level
· good communication skills and ease in making contacts
· taking care of relations with potential customers
· creativity and self-reliance
· basic/intermediate computer skills
· familiarity with the student community (scientific circles, student organisations)
· transparent remuneration system and attractive commission system - quarterly and annual bonuses
· exclusivity in the region - You are our only Junior Account Manager Opexity in a specific region
· flexibility - you work where and when you want and how much you want
· the opportunity to gain professional experience in a major international project
· initial training and technical support for the platform
· free trainings
Are you interested?
Send your CV and cover letter (optional) in English.
Please add the following statement: "I agree to the processing of personal data provided in the application for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Act of 10.05.2018 on the Protection of Personal Data; Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)".
We will only contact the chosen candidates.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
Pay: Up to $900.00 per month