Mill Production Manager
Labourpower is a National Australian Recruitment company with a focus on providing highly skilled, diverse and reliable candidates to our varied clients across a range of diverse industries. Our candidates undergo thorough screening and appropriate training to ensure they are suitable for our valued clients.
We are currently searching for a Mill Production Manager for our National client based in TENNYSON. Our client is a our leading milling, manufacturing and distributor of flour based food products including bakery goods, flour premixes and food ingredients.
- Assist and manage the operational implementation of Quality Management systems, Food safety systems and Occupational health and safety systems.
- Develop and maintain safety systems and actively promote safe practices so we can provide a safe working environment for all staff.
- Provide leadership and motivation in an atmosphere of consultation and manage all personnel issues in a fair and timely manner.
- Prepare and co-ordinate production schedules and maintenance, based on sales and plant capacity.
- Capturing daily production figures and reporting on them in 9am meeting.
- Develop milling techniques/systems to control quality, improve production costs and manage raw materials.
- Intrusive audits to be done monthly on all machinery.
- Ensure that all employees participate in training provided by Allied Pinnacle.
The successful applicant MUST have:
- Flour Millers’ Council Certificate.
- HACCP / ISO experience.
- Experience at a similar level and role.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Laboratory knowledge / experience.
- Process and safety focused.
- Quality conscious.
- Sound computer skills.
This is an ASAP start and will be a salary role.
Only successful applicant will be contacted
Labourpower Recruitment Services | www.labourpower.com
The post Mill Production Manager appeared first on Labourpower.