Labourpower is a National Australian Recruitment company with a focus on providing highly skilled, diverse and reliable candidates to our varied clients across a range of diverse industries. Our candidates undergo thorough screening and appropriate training to ensure they are suitable for our valued clients.
We are currently searching for a Packing Supervisor for our National client based in TENNYSON. Our client is a leading milling, manufacturing and distributor of flour based food products including bakery goods, flour premixes and food ingredients.
Key accountabilities include:
- Maintain hygiene / GMP to acceptable level for area of responsibility
- Follow site/company guidelines on Quality System and HACCP procedures and policies.
- React as appropriate to OH&S, quality and HACCP issues relating to product and/or personnel.
- Oversee the Risk Management process ensuring it is carried out in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Ensure OH&S risk assessments are conducted.
- Maximise packing to achieve highest possible OEE targets, efficiency KPI’s and EEO / NGERS initiatives while ensuring product consistency and quality.
- Ensuring feedback to packaging suppliers is timely and accurate on quality and quantity issues.
- Lead the site in the S&OP planning process.
- Take a leading role in all stocktakes related to the packaging department including finished product, pallets and empty bags.
- Participation in Site Management meetings to ensure level of communication across all departments.
- Monthly reports as required by Site Manager.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Flour Milling Certificate or relevant modules
- Experience in an automated packing environment.
- Good people skills and a team player.
- Communication-written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Packing Equipment
- Sound knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office
Looking to start someone for an immediate start
Unsuccessful candidates won’t be contacted.
Labourpower Recruitment Services | www.labourpower.com
The post Packing Supervisor appeared first on Labourpower.