Service Delivery Manager | Team Leader - Disability
- Drive a performance-based culture focusing on engagement to achieve results
Ensure consistency of service delivery by encouraging continuous improvement
The program supports people with disabilities to live independently & safely
ProCare Australia are the leading specialist recruitment agency for the community and social services sector in Australia and expertise in providing Contract, LOCUM and Permanent career opportunities for Not For Profits, NGO's and the Department.
ProCare Australia is currently recruiting for an experienced and professional Portfolio Manager for a permanent, Full Time role located in Cannon Hill, QLD.
Our client is a highly regarded Not for Profit organisation, dedicated to supporting people with disabilities.
Your new role
Our client's services support people with disability who want to live independently by providing flexible options for
living arrangements and tailoring supports to match the customer’s and family/carers needs in alignment with
their NDIS plan and goals.
The Portfolio Manager will ensure a person-centred team environment where employees can identify and solve problems,
within delegation, to ensure the personalised planning process translates into action; whilst ensuring
sustainable, profitable and a customer centric service delivery experience.
This is a permanent, full time role. Cannon Hill, QLD Location.
- .Advocate for the implementation and ongoing application of Human
Rights for people with disability, namely the right to live free from
abuse, neglect and exploitation, and the right of choice and control.
- Drive a performance-based culture focusing on engagement to achieve results.
- Provide clear direction to staff aligning with organisational strategy, goals and values.
- Foster a supportive and respectful community-centric environment
across the portfolio of sites incorporating the interests of families,
guardians and other key customer representatives.
- Create a well-balanced team culture, embracing and respecting the
need to deliver high-quality and commercially viable human services.
- Recruit, develop and retain a qualified workforce within the Portfolio to
ensure teams are committed to person-centric supports, social inclusion, and establishing a professional relationship with individuals.
- Ensure team members are fully trained and aware of individual customer requirements.
To Be Successful
- Tertiary Qualifications Desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the National Standards Disability Services and Quality & Safeguarding Framework
or the ability to develop.
- Demonstrated understanding of disability services provision and NDIS
or the ability to develop.
- Experience managing complex multi-site operational portfolios within a related field.
- Experience working in a fast paced, customer service industry, where the customer is at the heart of the business.
- Experience in effectively mitigating and managing operational risk,
ideally within a related industry.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching individuals and delivering
training, preferably those with disability and individuals that maypresent with behaviours of harm to achieve set outcomes and desired
behaviours within the workplace.
- Experience with managing multi-site after hours and on-call care across a similarly complex portfolio.
- Interpersonal and communication skills required to grow relationships
with team members and stakeholders and deal with sensitive issues.
- Financial management skills including general finance and budgeting,
profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Proven operational performance management skills in alignment with divisional performance targets and KPIs.
- Problem solving skills, to successfully identify problems, develop solutions and implement these using a logical and systematic
- Current working with Children Check and National Police Check clearance
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate or ability to obtain
Salary and Benefits
The salary is $87,568.52 PA + 9.5% super + salary sacrifice + $7,000PA Car Allowance.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family friendly, flexible working arrangements
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Corporate Heath Insurance plans
Salary packaging (also known as salary sacrifice) is an arrangement between you and your employer where you pay for some items or services straight from your pre-tax salary. You can salary package computers, cars, childcare and super, for example. This can reduce your taxable income and put more money in your pocket.
Please include a Cover Letter with your application
Having a diverse workforce that represents the wider Australian community is very important in Community Services and ProCare Australia actively encourage applications from people with disabilities, from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+ people, and all genders.
We recognise the richness of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and the unique knowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees bring to the workplace, policy development and programs. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Find out more about positions available at www.procareaustralia.com.au