Credit Officer Small Business
We currently have an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in lending or credit to join our Retail & Small Business Credit team as a Credit Officer Small Business.
Your daily duties will include:
- Assessing and validating small business (under $1mil) and retail lending applications
- Quality service and relationship management with internal and external Stakeholders (Brokers & Intermediaries)
- Operate in an efficient manner, working to agreed efficiency & loan settlement targets
- Quality Assurance – achieving Credit Review compliance targets for processed loans
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to take accountability and find solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills & strong business acumen
- Credit analysis skills
- Ability to gain, hold and utilise SB and Retail DCA
- Excellent eye for detail and the ability to maintain accuracy working in a high volume environment
- Demonstrated ability to create meaningful partnerships and work in a team environment to achieve shared goals.
- A high level of enthusiasm and drive
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be part of a high performing and supportive team culture
- Great discounts on Suncorp Insurance & Banking Suncorp
Joining Suncorp, you will be joining an organisation which cares and is proud of our achievements in being recognised for:
- Best Insurance Company in Corporate Social Responsibility (2018)
- Employer of Choice for Gender Equality for sixth consecutive year (2014 - 2019)
Money magazine’s Bank of the Year and Business Bank for a third consecutive year (2018 - 2020)
- General Insurance Product Innovation of the Year (2018)
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today. For further information, please contact our recruitment partner Hays Talent Solutions on 02 8226 9659.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
If this sounds like the next step in your career and you have the experience required for this role, please apply online now.
Closing date for applications Tuesday 20th October (5pm AEST)
Advertised: 08 Oct 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 20 Oct 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time