13929B| Machine/Production Operator
An opportunity has become available for a Production Operator with a highly reputable international therapeutic production company located at Coominya (30 minutes west of Ipswich). This role is initially a temporary engagement however there may be additional opportunities to secure ongoing work depending on outcomes. Hours are 6am-4pm Monday – Thursday, Hourly rate will be commensurate with skills and experience.
The successful candidate will be involved in assisting with the operation of production machinery, quality control, product finishing and packaging on completed product. Loading and unloading using a forklift and routine maintenance and cleaning.
The requirements for the role include:
- The ability to meet production demands within agreed timeframes
- Operation, clean and set-up of machinery/equipment
- Troubleshooting breakdowns or jams
- Compliance with Therapeutic Goods Act (TGA) and the ability to accurately complete batch records/forms/log books, follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Operating Manuals (OMs) in an efficient manner
- Attention to detail and focus on product quality
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to comprehend and follow written instructions
- Proven ability to work effectively autonomously or as part of a team.
- Participation in continuous improvement teams
The ideal candidates will be:
- Experience in the food/pharmaceutical production or a GMP/TGA environment is highly desirable
- Current LF Forklift licence
- Be Self-motivated with an ability and willingness to learn multiple processes
- Physically fit with the ability to stand for long periods
- Able to show experience in operating technical equipment and machinery
The successful candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com or call Warren on 38122920 for more information.