Crestline Equestrian offers horse training, re-education and consignment of performance horses.
For CRESTLINE EQUESTRIAN
Full-time position - $55,000 a year plus Superannuation entitlements
Job type – Permanent
Crestline Equestrian is looking for an experienced Horse Trainer for an immediate start.
This is a full- time ongoing position, working 38 hours a week based in CARBROOK, QLD.
The horse trainer/ yard manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- Train horses of varying degrees of difficulty
- Re-educate racehorses
- Train and compete performance horses in dressage, eventing and show jumping
- Liaise with clients, take bookings and organise the general running of a 20-horse stable
- Feed horses
- Train riders
For this position it is expected that you would possess the following:
- Knowledge and experience in horse training and handling methods specific to competition horses (Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in horse management)
- Competing history – 1.20 show jumping/ 2* Eventing
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with proven management experience
If you are interested in applying, please forward your Resume with work references and a copy of your visa if not an Australian citizen or resident.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 – $59,999.00 per year