ACT Team Member
SAI Global Property is the pre-eminent provider of property information to the banking, legal and conveyancing markets across Australia. We are the market leader in our field, with a reputation to match. Our clients include financial institutions, mortgage managers, conveyance businesses and legal firms. We aim to be strategic partners with our clients and require a great team to make this happen.
The job environment of this role promotes a steady, methodical work ethic and is desirable for those who enjoy routine and fast paced work. We are looking for someone who has excellent attention to detail, is precise and consistent in their work output and has the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
The successful candidate will assist in the preparation and execution of files for property purchases, discharges and refinances. Key daily tasks include attending settlements to act on behalf of our many clients. Strong communication, risk mitigation and problem-solving skills are applied in each scenario. An overview of the main duties is provided below:
- Preparing files for property purchases, discharges and refinances;
- Identifying inconsistencies and errors within documentation;
- Attending settlements and acting on behalf of our clients;
- Ensuring all correct documentation is obtained or dispatched at a settlement;
- Preparing files for lodgement with the relevant state Land Titles Office;
- Completing the settlement process and dispatching files back to our clients;
- Conducting title or ASIC searches.
Experience and Professional Qualifications:
- Experience in the property, legal or financial services industries would be beneficial;
- An understanding of online operational systems, software and workflow priorities;
- Experience in having tasks allocated through work queues is desirable;
- Intermediate skills using MS Word and MS Excel;
- Possess strong attention to detail and effective time management;
- Resilience and accuracy in a high-volume environment;
- Well-developed client services skills and issue resolution;
- Clear written and verbal communication in order to maintain accuracy in work processes and be able to provide clear articulation of Settlement procedures to customers.
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.