Client Partner (APAC)
As a Client Partner, you’ll act as the trusted advisor to our base of customers in the APAC region. Your focus will be on building client relationships and driving future business bookings and revenue.
As a Client Partner, your role is client champion, a trusted advisor, and facilitator who drives client business results. To succeed in this role, you need to be laser-focused on your client's business, a self-starter with excellent time management skills, able to manage your time and customers’ expectations, while staying adaptable to customer-driven priorities.
- Account management, leading and growing your allocated client accounts
- Provide sales support/solutioning to existing customers
- Develop new business opportunities from existing accounts
- Represent your clients' needs and feedback to our internal teams
- Serve as a trusted adviser to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our services.
- Act as strategic adviser to customer and drive awareness of Collaborative service offerings and develop roadmaps
- Manage staffing changes on existing accounts and work with sales and delivery to manage escalations
- Participate in prospect and sales calls and support the sales to service transition on new deals sold
- Maintain key internal and external partnerships with Sales, Solution Architects, Consulting Services, Resource Management, Workday and our alliance partners
- Provide guidance on strategic IT roadmaps
Skills and Requirements:
- Workday Experience, preferred
- Five or more years of experience in a customer services role (consulting or account management)
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Practitioner background in HR, Payroll, or Financials is ideal
- Ability to travel 25-50%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deliver presentations at the Executive level
- Ability to manage your time, the customer demands, and competing priorities with a high focus on customer service
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and develop strategy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.